Bugler's Holiday--Nashua

It seems Spirit can not make a significant jump in score. I have not seen their show yet, but from what I can conclude from reviews of their show, there must not be enough meat in the show. Another conclusion is that they are not executing what they have on the field as proficently as the judges feel they should.

I want to wish Spirit luck. I have been a fan since the first season of the corps. I just hope they can get it together.

At the moment I have a son considering marching with Spirit next year ( if he passes the auditions).

Edited by tpt43

Your son would love Spirit. My son is in his 2nd year with SPIRIT. The new additions to the staff are great. Dr Chip Crotts & Dr Ray Vasquez are excellent teachers & the kids love

them. I have seen the show several times and they have improved each time. The fans

at the shows love the performance. They will be fine as soon as they clean up certain parts of the show. Try to get to a show soon. You will see what I mean.

It seems Spirit can not make a significant jump in score. I have not seen their show yet, but from what I can conclude from reviews of their show, there must not be enough meat in the show. Another conclusion is that they are not executing what they have on the field as proficently as the judges feel they should.

I want to wish Spirit luck. I have been a fan since the first season of the corps. I just hope they can get it together.

At the moment I have a son considering marching with Spirit next year ( if he passes the auditions).

My daughter is in her 4th and final year with Spirit. She has had an absolutely wonderful experience. The friendships she has made and the success she has achieved and enjoyed as a performer will be things she will remember for the rest of her life.

I highly recommend Spirit!! They are a great group of people with some wonderful traditions. Please feel free to read more about my daughter's feelings and experiences here:

http://www.dci.org/news/news.cfm?news_id=1...3a-267d3de82953

and here:

http://www.partialobserver.com/article.cfm?id=1845

Your son won't regret it!

Edited by Spirit Guard Mom

Thanks for the comments from parents with students in the corps. They are always helpful in our decision making process.

My daughter is in her 4th and final year with Spirit. She has had an absolutely wonderful experience. The friendships she has made and the success she has achieved and enjoyed as a performer will be things she will remember for the rest of her life.

I highly recommend Spirit!! They are a great group of people with some wonderful traditions. P

not to call out spirit but your son will have a great experience with any of the corps on tour.

not to call out spirit but your son will have a great experience with any of the corps on tour.

I understand that most of the corps offer a great opportunity. Spirit is close to home and we would not have to come up with the extra transportation costs invovled. Due to finances this year and his age, he is marching with CorpsVets this year.