Marching Band Director Adjunct position available

hey guys I just saw an ad in Todays Sunbeam (Salem County NJ 7/17/06) under education position wanted Pittsgrove Township Schoool District Marching Band Director (adjunct position) for the 2006-2007 School year the ad stated NJ cert req'd submit resume by July 28th 2006 to Loren Thomas Sup't. Pittsgrove Twp Schools 1076 Almond Rd Pittsgrove NJ 08318. Fax

856-358-6220......If you or anybody that you know are interested

please foward this to them.

this is my school, im going to be a senior next year and I basically designed my marching field show and I just learned that my band director filed for a resignation from marching band, this means if we have no director we dont march.....i really was looking foward to this coming year because it was basically my show design taking parts from the Cavaliers 04 show and yea.....the show is a spy theme, with an opener of mission impossible, secret agent man, pink panther quintet and a closer of the cavaliers 04 opener and ballad, with me soloing on bari, licence to kill, die another day, live and let die, me soloing again, and ending in the classic theme.....if any you or anyone you know is interested please call the number above.....thanks alot guys.......oh yea the website to our bands page is http://staff.pittsgrove.org/pieczaras/MarchingBand.htm it has MIDI's and sheet music, but sadly no drill yet

oh yea i think it is 5000 pay? not sure but yea