Michigan City, In Sunday Scores

Hey there folks. I've seen both The Academy, and Oregon Crusaders, but not Spartans or East Coast Jazz. But if the most recentscores are ANY indication, I would have to say DCI should look to putting the Division II and Division III final 3 in the theatre like they are for the Division I quarters!!!!

I'll second that. I will also add that it's tough hoping that they get video of my div II corps since the family day stuff is just Okay. To support a corps all summer and not be able to get a good video. My very wine-eee. Sorry for that.

Seriously, I've seen Impulse three or four times and loved their show. SCVC brings it every night. OC and AA are awesome. I can't wait to see the others when I get to Madison on Friday. DCI would do well to put some additional focus on Div II and III since the calibur of the corps is seriously increasing and from a fan perspective, very entertaining.

Hey there folks. I've seen both The Academy, and Oregon Crusaders, but not Spartans or East Coast Jazz. But if the most recentscores are ANY indication, I would have to say DCI should look to putting the Division II and Division III final 3 in the theatre like they are for the Division I quarters!!!!

HERE! HERE!! I'M WITH YOU! CAN WE PETITION THEM TO RUN A FEED??

Little confused here, DCI.org shows that Impulse got a 82.30, which score is correct??? :worthy:

Blue Saints 47.72

Racine Scouts 54.225

Target 55.150

Spirit of Newark, NH 56.00

HYPE 67.75

Raiders 80.35

Blue Saints 80.56

Impulse 81.30

Revolution 82.35

DIV II

Colt Cadets 61.5

Jubal 78.775

BDB 87.525

SCVC 88.725

OC 91.275

ECJ 91.70 !!! (that's higher than AA, same judges as last night, same field)

Congratulations! WINNERS!

rimshotTerrance :worthy:

Edited by Terrance I.McGee