Pioneer December Camp

Pioneer Drum and Bugle Corps will be holding their December camp this weekend, December 15th - 17th at Cudahy High School in Milwaukee. Applications are still being accepted for membership in the 2007 corps. If you're interested in marching in the ranks of Division I, take a look at www.pioneer-corps.org and come see what the excitement is all about.

Corps fees are some of the lowest in DCI. Many corps are approaching the $2,000 mark (if not more). Through the hard work of those who are running the bingo program in Milwaukee, Pioneer's tour fees are ONLY $1,200 for the 2007 season. Currently scheduled to compete in 33 shows plus Pasadena week, this promises to be a fun summer!

Do you live too far away to make camps? Well, if you live anywhere along I65 from Huntsville, Alabama to Indianapolis, In to Milwaukee (I80), there will be a carpool running to camps starting in February. Come catch a ride!

With veteran brass arranger Larry Kerchner writing the brass book and DCI visual judge Ed Warren heading the staff and writing the visual book, the opportunities are endless. (Of special note - The corps is looking for some upper brass "screechers". High notes are good!) Come join the Pioneer Family!!!

For further information, point your browser towards www.pioneer-corps.org.