~New York Skyliners Alumni~

NY Skyliners Alumni will hold its next rehearsal on Sunday, January 7, 2007

Full Corps Rehearsal

Benda-Roehrich VFW Post

340 Outwater Lane

Garfield, NJ

The Post is right next to the Rail Road tracks ~ 340 Outwater Lane. There is Plenty of parking, large halls, large bar and 4, count them 4 clean restrooms!

For more information about the NY Skyliners Alumni visit our website. ^0^

Full Corps Rehearsal

Benda-Roehrich VFW Post

340 Outwater Lane

Garfield, NJ

The Post is right next to the Rail Road tracks ~ 340 Outwater Lane. There is Plenty of parking, large halls, large bar and 4, count them 4 clean restrooms!

Remember:

Pracitce Practice Practice then have a beer or 10. :rolleyes: The Midi's and charts are on the website in the members only section. Charlie will be sending me new Midi's in the near future so check the site often for the updates. If you need or if you have forgotten your password to the members only section please e-mail me at webmaster@skyalumni.org ASAP and practice paractice practice! See everyone on the 7th at 12 Noon!

Edited by NY Skyliners Director of PR

Full Corps Rehearsal

Benda-Roehrich VFW Post

340 Outwater Lane

Garfield, NJ

Hey, come on down, and shake hands with 10 or 12 Hall of Famers. Bring a contra bass, and I personally guarantee you will drink for free!!

Charlie Welch will be in the House, along with James D'Amico and some manic Bumblebee he brings with him, and the 3 Rabbis, including the Chief Rebbe hisself, Johnny Grass (all with sincere respect and regard for our Orthodox Community!). Elks on Parade, of course, and, in general, the most welcoming and down to earth bunch anywheres!

Hey, it couldn' hoit!

Bill Moore (I know the "score") B)

Hey, come on down, and shake hands with 10 or 12 Hall of Famers. Bring a contra bass, and I personally guarantee you will drink for free!!

Charlie Welch will be in the House, along with James D'Amico and some manic Bumblebee he brings with him, and the 3 Rabbis, including the Chief Rebbe hisself, Johnny Grass (all with sincere respect and regard for our Orthodox Community!). Elks on Parade, of course, and, in general, the most welcoming and down to earth bunch anywheres!

Hey, it couldn' hoit!

Bill Moore (I know the "score") B)

Only 7 days remain. I have my contra out ~ Do you? New charts coming soon!!! ^0^

Full Corps Rehearsal

Benda-Roehrich VFW Post

340 Outwater Lane

Garfield, NJ

^0^

Full Corps Rehearsal

Benda-Roehrich VFW Post

340 Outwater Lane

Garfield, NJ

:worthy:

:doh:

Be there this Sunday for more new charts!!! ^0^

Edited by NY Skyliners Director of PR

Be ther this Sunday for more new charts!!! ^0^

Today is Wednesday, only for practice days remain until Sunday's rehearsal!!! :laugh:

Today is Wednesday, only for practice days remain until Sunday's rehearsal!!! :doh:

TheUpstate Crew Will Be down on Sunday. Will You??? B)

TheUpstate Crew Will Be down on Sunday. Will You??? B)

Alumni Rehearsal in one day. Be there, Please. You will surely enjoy it (and don't ask me who surely is). LOL. ^0^