Thanks to all for Fanfare in 2006

Thanks to all who read Fanfare this year and especially to those who contributed many wonderful stories for past and future columns.

There is no Fanfare today because the DCI office staff is taking a rare break from the office and DCI.org. My annual "Loose Ends" column will have to wait. Next week we'll hear about corps that have taken a hiatus and have come back, the stories of new life perfect for the New Year and the year's new beginning.

I'm always looking to share stories about anything drum corps-related. There are so many stories that deserve a wider audience. Please send any ideas or contributions to boomike@dci.org.

And may everyone have a great 2007.

Thank you Michael and to all those that contribute to DCI's Fanfare. I became a fan after i saw the Bridgemen in a late 1970's PBS show. In my opinion drum corps just keeps getting better. Passion and heart is what makes drum corps so special. I have learned so much about drum corps and it's history through the fanfare column. Thanks again, Rick