Northern Light - January Camp

Did you miss our first camp/open house? Are you afraid to try us out? Don’t think you’re good enough? Did you recently get cut from a Div 1 or 2 corps? Don’t think you’ll even make the cut?

If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, consider giving Northern Light Drum & Bugle Corps a try.

For the January camp only, we’re offering any new student “FREE” admission! That’s right, I said FREE! Come try us out. You’ll be presently surprised. I personally guarantee it.

We may be a new corps but we have high hopes and aspirations. Ask anyone that’s already been to our camps about the excitement in the air.

The next camp/open house will be held on January 19-21, 2007 at the Dr. Earl Calcutt Middle School in Central Falls, Rhode Island. See www.riyaa.org/northernlight/jan07camp.htm for more detailed information.

If you do plan to attend, please help us out by registering online at www.riyaa.org/northernlight/membership.html

Spots still available in all sections.

Thank You!

David Grist

Director

Edited by RIYAA

• 2 weeks later...
bump... :)

Does anyone know how this new corps is doing? Anyone heard anything from their camps? The only thing I've heard is that they have a great hornline. Anyone know anything else?

Edited by div3fan