High Country Brass guard rehersal

High country Brass next guard rehearsal is Sunday February 25th from 12-3 at Rangeview high school in Aurora. New members always welcome. Come on out and spin! Check out the website www.highcountrybrass.org for more info

Edited by highcountrymike

High country Brass next guard rehersal is Sunday February 4th from 12-3 at Rangeview high school in Aurora. New members always welcome. Come on out and spin! Check out the website www.highcountrybrass.org for more info

Last weekend rehersal went great! New guard unis are rockin! Next rehersal on Sunday 2-11-07 Rangeview H.S. in Aurora, CO 12-3pm

Last weekend rehersal went great! New guard unis are rockin! Next rehersal on Sunday 2-11-07 Rangeview H.S. in Aurora, CO 12-3pm

We need to take a 5 minute break from brass and watch the guard. i want to see them in action!

So what did you think of us? New poles, new silks, new uniforms...I know we're ready for our 1st performance this Saturday the 17th at Standley Lake High!!! I think we will shock a lot of people! I'm ready to rock the place!!! If any of you guard people living in the Denver region may be interested in becoming a member of High Country Brass? I highly recomend that you contact either myself or our director at: highcountrybrass.org for more information. We need talented, motivated males and females to join our always growing family. We already have guard members who have marched with Jr. corps. like: Santa Clara Vanguard, Skyryders, Freelancers, Blue Knights. And 1 who has even marched with State Street Review. But no need to have had corps. experience, just a desire to become the best you can be! We can teach you if you don't know how already.

We are a fairly new organization, but we are now beginning to move into "high gear". The commitment level is very doable also! Tons of information is on our HCB web site. Go check it out, and bring us your talent :worthy:

Todd

HCB C.G. caption head

From above I meant to say this is our first Indoor Performance! We have already done performances.

Really good indoor performance! If you saw the show and want to see more, Come to a rehearsal on Sundays at Rangeview High School in Aurora, 12-3pm It's a long drive out east but worth the effort. We had three new talented faces come to last rehearsal as a result of the show. Come on out and check us out! Mike