High Country Brass

highcountrymike

If you're in the Front Range Colorado area, HCB is looking for more percussion . Snare quads, Bass spots available. We have several gigs in March including the St. Paddy's parade. Check out the website www.highcountrybrass.org for rehersal dates and locations. Just Do it!

Still looking for a few good drummers. If you're in the Colorado front Range area. Stop by a rehersal or visit the High Country Brass.org website. Rehersal times and locations are posted on our home page. Still a fairly small corps. but have plenty of battery equipment available to play! and a bunch of performance opportunities within the next few months.

"I don't want to work,I just want to bang on the drum all day! Sound like you, or an old 80's song? Come on out and bang on some drums with a growing corps in the Colorado front range. Getting some rockin charts and still have plenty of drums. Come on out and give us a try. Try it, You'll like it! check out High Country Brass. org for dates and locations! See you there. b**bs

It takes a special kind of person to join a new organization like a drum corps. Especially a senior corps. Many people may have a pre-concieved idea that because a corps. is new that they are'nt going to be good for a long time, so they wait until they see for themselves, or hear it thru the marching world "grape vine"!! I believe this is some of the reason why High Country Brass is struggling to get new members in. I've got to tell you readers out there that this corps has a VERY talented brass line! I'm not kidding you! The guard members we have now are also Very good. Our percussion section has the fewest but the people we have now are very talented also, but we sure could use more of you! High Country Brass is going to be very successful, very soon. It's not going to take us years to be great! This corps has many leaders (not followers)and we are serious about becoming an excellent corps that is the chatter of the marching world!! I urge you to come out to any rehearsal and see for yourself. We have all the battery equipment available for your use. We are a mature group but will take anyone from age 17 and up. We want Leaders! Are you one?

Todd

HCB C.G. Caption Head

Time for the Friday BUMP. See you at the open house Sunday, 2-18 12-4 pm. Don't miss it!

Sunday's open house was great! We have more women on the line then men! Watch out guys these gals can rock! Next rehearsal is Sunday 2-25-07, 12-4 pm. Come on out and show us what you've got! Just Do It!

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Come on out and show us what you've got! Rehearsals Sundays 12-3 Rangeview High School in Aurora, CO. Still have spots open on snare, quads and Bass. Hope to see you there!