Heat Wave's Next Rehearsal

TheWhacker

The Orlando Heat Wave Drum & Bugle Corps is seeking pit members ages 16+ to perform in this year's production Danza del Corazon. Our February rehearsals are as follows: Sunday February 11th 10:00am at the Bahia Shrine, and Sunday February 25th 10:00am at Trotters Park.

2007 marks Heat Wave's return to the field after taking a year off to reorganize. We are looking forward to the upcoming season and our musical production: Danza del Corazon (Dance of the Heart), which includes the following musical selections:

Quien Sabe (from Cuban Fire Suite)

El Congo Valiente (from Cuban Fire Suite)

Recuerdos (from Cuban Fire Suite)

Celebration Suite (from Journey to Capricorn)

This production is quickly proving to be one of Heat Wave's most exciting shows ever! The horn line already has the entire book and the drum line is soon to follow. Guard work will begin to be taught at the next camp.

The nice thing about Heatwave is we rehearse on the weekends and have sectionals one night a week (starting in the spring). This allows everyone time off to work, go to school or spend that free time with friends and family that you normally wouldn't have while marching a Jr. Corps. It is my personal goal to make this year's percussion program the best Heatwave has ever produced. Individuals outside the Orlando area wishing to march should email me ASAP to coordinate transportation (if needed).

For more information please check out www.heatwavecorps.org or feel free to email me at drumsofthought@gmail.com. Don't miss your chance to become a part of the HEAT!!!

Good to see you guys back in the game! Maybe we'll see you at the DCA South Championships.