Question

The scores are updated each night following the show. They aren't "official" until they are posted on dci.org and the RECAP is posted with it. But, if you watch this messageboard you'll be able to catch them immediately. Usually someone has a cell phone at the show and they manage to get on DCP - most of the time as they are announced.

If you're referring to the 5 million different "Leader Boards" that are posted by fans - they are updated at different times. Whenever is conveneient for them. Remember scores from different shows on different nights are hard to compare. Head to head matchups are the most important (as well as the gaps between corps at the same show). It's fun anyway!

Hope I answered your question.

sorry to hijack a bit... but my question is not so much about updating, it's about actual scoring.

I find myself splitting my screen here and comparing recaps show to show, and I STILL have a hard time understanding how the top corps this year can be on top one night, then two points behind the next night, then a gain up again, or a fall downward, etc etc.

It appears to be so very tight from a recap point of view in comparison, but what is it that is seen one night to the next that puts (ie) Bluecoats on top one night, then two points down the next night?