Boston's Show

X DM

Yes, remember being at that show, and thought sure they would put "Conquest" into the routine.

Needless to say the inst. staff seemed to know more than we did, and it was quite a shame that the corps was not able to enjoy

the hard work they had input during the season and enjoy the crowd at the old Foxboro Stadium.

Yes, 27th put on a show that night that we will all remember, but if we go back to the good old days, BAC put on some of the greatest shows of all time.

How many times did Boston win "Drums In The Night", Johnny Appleseed Contest, CYO Nationals, World Open's, Lt. Norman Prince Standstill,

and I could go on for ever.

Boston is an institution of drum corps, I'm sorry, trumpet and drum corps, and I hope that the Inst. Staff along with the "Lord and Master" Howard, realizes how the fan is awaiting "Conquest"!!!!

"Just Thinking Of The Good Old Days"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

CODI

we were actually in 12th going into finals week. We got bumped out. Sad night.

Yes. they have made some great strides during these years, but when they have to put the pedal to the medal, they seem to lay back and stay in drive, instead of having "Howard" trying to put some "drive" into the corps.

But I guess "God" knows all.

Just thinking of the good old days.

CODI