Visual Designer AVAILABLE

piae

Piae Visual Designs

a commitment to excellence since 1988

Dear Music Educator:

Let me introduce myself, my name is Patrick L. White and I want to be your next visual designer for your marching season in 2007.

I know it takes a lot out of your day to plan to have an entertaining yet demanding visual product and you don’t always have that time. That’s where I can help. I am an experienced visual designer that can make you day easier. Let me design a show that will show your audience they better get comfortable to be entertained.

My background is in the marching band and drum corps fields. I have written or taught marching bands in Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, Arkansas, Tennessee and North Carolina. I have also written or taught drum & bugle corps’ in Arkansas and Wisconsin.

My marching background is as diverse. I started my marching experiences in The Sound of Sun Prairie Marching Band from Sun Prairie, Wisconsin. I then carried on my experiences through The University of Wisconsin-Platteville & The University of Central Arkansas Marching Bands. I then continued my marching experience with The Madison Scouts Drum & Bugle Corps. I was a member of the 1988 DCI World Champion Madison Scouts during my final year. I concluded my marching experience with The Madison Scouts Alumni Reunion Project in 2006.

I know what it will take to entertain your fans. I am open to any band size and can work into any budget. The most important issue is for me to help you show how good your band is already and to make it better. I know that you know how good your students are, let’s work together to show everyone else.

If you are in need of more information, please feel free to e-mail me at piwhite2003@yahoo.com, call me at (920) 725-4308 or check out my website at www.freewebs.com/piaevisualdesigns.

I look forward to having the honor of speaking with you at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Patrick L. White

PIAE Visual Designs