Penalty's in San Antonio evening show

I noticed that Phantom, Bluecoats and Glassmen got penalty's in the evening show. Phantom got a .3 penalty, Bluecoats got a .25 penalty and Glassmen got a .9 penalty. I think I know why Glassmen got there penalty since they were getting on field while they asked if they were ready. I just don't know why Phantom or Bluecoats got there penalty's. I'm guessing maybe they didn't get off or on the field on time since they have props. The penalty's didn't change the placements but Glassmen (78.8 without penalty) was closer to Colts (78.825) and Academy (78.975). Those 3 corps should be very close the rest of the season and not to forget Blue Stars and Spirit right on top of them too. It should be a great race this season and I cant wait to see who makes the top 12 and are new DCI champion this summer.

For Glassmen, my guess is because they were late in getting set up. The show started before all of the guard were set. Several members of the guard were working ehtier way through the opening guard block to try to get to their spots, including one that didn't make it in time for the opening flag moves. I'm not sure why there may have been a delay in getting on to the field in time, but that's my best guess.