High Country Brass - Drums Along the Rockies

Loved the show on Saturday!

I was wondering, are there any HCB members who hail from the Southern Colorado area who might be willing to help a potential new member with transportation?

We did talk to someone from the springs at the recruiting table after the show. You might have to find any and all drum corps fans there and have all of you join :)

Have them all email Drew the director off our website and we can get all you guys together with rides.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool!

Edited by Kansan

Cool!

Sup Kansan? Did you catch the show? How was it? MAN it was so much fun! I cant wait to get down to Texas and Albaquirky ;) We should have the next show put together by the end of this year or early next!

Loved the show on Saturday!

I was wondering, are there any HCB members who hail from the Southern Colorado area who might be willing to help a potential new member with transportation?

The furthest South we have a member is in Conifer. Don't know if that helps at all. Mike

Glad to see that so many folks in the Colorado area are interested in Life after Juniors! Hope to see many more of you soon. Mike

Hey KANSAN, guess I just missed marching with you! I marched with Skyryders (rifle line) in "83"....

I hear they had a reunion a few back! Couldn't make it out thou, to busy with HCB (and LOVING IT !!!)

I hope you will join us, the group is very talented and has a great desire to go very far!! During and after DATR we have already had many new people wanting to join us! I think a lot of people were very supprised at how good we were for our 1st marching show. Most of our members have marched with top 12 corps. but not all. Everyone is very nice also! No one should feel out of place with us!!!

We've only just begun!....

Todd K.

Sorry Kansan, just realized you are not the one asking about joining. Still w/ Prarie Sound? All good!

Say Hello to all the old Sky members for me.

Yes we are small in size now...BUT NOT FOR LONG !!! :doh: