Color guard fundraising

kermit0415

My guard needs new equipment, and we need fundraising Ideas because our school doesn’t really support “The Sport of the Art” and they won’t buy us new equipment...so if any of you has any ideas let me know

• 3 weeks later...

My girls sell candy bars. You get 50% of the profit and there is little work involved. With wrapping paper, candles, magazine subscriptions, poinsettia flowers etc you have to take the order first. Then get it in from the company. Then disperse it to your customers.

With candy, each kid gets a box. You can go up to Joe Schmoe at school, work, in front of a supermarket and say Hi Would You like to support my colorguard? and they can say sure! Then they give you money and they get the candy. Very little bookkeeping, planning, inventory worries. The candy doesnt take up much space, plus you can order more from the company as your fundraiser takes shape.

Go with candy! It works everytime!

Plus once a student sells out of their one box, they turn in their cash and can take another box!

That way everyone can work at their own pace!

Most local chocolate companies have it. M+M's has one too

My girls do their through Hebert Chocolate. DELICIOUS!!!!

Good Luck!!!

• 2 weeks later...