Imperial Music Arrangements

3rd_Star_Brigade

Hello,

My name is Robert Azzarano. For those of you here who know me for my work in the Fantasy Drum Corps circuit, I will still be offering to write full shows without a price. That is my gift to you. However, if you are or know anyone who has their own band or ensemble or are a band director or corps director and would like to sample the compositions and arrangements that I have done, please visit and spread the word about this website:

http://www.freewebs.com/impsndmusic/index.htm

While you are there, please feel free to post on my forums, sample my music, or ask any questions that you might have. My prices are very low for both wind and percussion parts.

My personal recommendation is the Clarinet Choir arrangement of Armenian Dances:

http://www.freewebs.com/impsndmusic/clarinetchoir.htm

Thank you, and I look forward to hereing back from you.

Wishing you the best,

Robert A. Azzarano

Imperial Music Arrangements

Music Arrangements for Every Ensemble

Ahh...in before the transfer!

Ahh...in before the transfer!

I know, I just wanted it to have a lot of exposure for the few minutes that it could.

bump

If you have a drum corps that is small or just starting to get on their feet, I can tell you that I'm offering really low prices for high quality.

Please check out the samples.

I just updated the site with new pieces. If you want me to arrange you a customized arrangement, don't be afraid to contact me at galenct@msn.com

Thanks as always.

We are a fairly new senior Corps in the Denver area and are looking for arrangements of Bolero and Swingin Pete for our 2008 guard circuit show. We still play G horns and are currently around 30 horns. Send me an e mail if you are interested in talking further about these pieces. Thanks, Mike Ryan HCB