Cavaliers prediction model

Calculations weren't exactly needed I seem to recall being the "sex gods" we were and evidently still are :) And access (i.e., fans awaiting the buses) was facilitated "in the day" that we had occassion to stay in motels or in Garfield or Troooper homes more than gym floors or sleezy places like Syracuse NY. Gosh I miss drum corps. But this is best left for the alumni forum(s) as many of our peers likely reminisce as well.

Calculations weren't exactly needed I seem to recall being the "sex gods" we were and evidently still are :) And access (i.e., fans awaiting the buses) was facilitated "in the day" that we had occassion to stay in motels or in Garfield or Troooper homes more than gym floors or sleezy places like Syracuse NY. Gosh I miss drum corps. But this is best left for the alumni forum(s) as many of our peers likely reminisce as well.

Can I have Amen brothers.

From GGarrett: WOW. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

And the weather on this day next year will be...

August 8, 2008 Indianapolis. 74 degrees, 30% humidity. 5% variance from lower level to upper level of new dome during sun-setting sequence but stable by finals (assuming "dome roof and windows" closed. But not tested yet of course. Source: National Weather Service records without adjustment for Gore Climatology Institute Global Warming Contribution factors. i.e., ideal performance conditions for DCI World's performances.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.