The 2007 DCI Finals Thread

recaps for div 2

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really quite disappointed by the top three... The performances at quarterfinals by the Cavies, Cadets, and Blue Devils did not have shows that I particularly liked or was entertained by. They had a powerful sound, but their shows just didn't do anything for me in comparison to the rest of the pack... Besides, those corps have been winning championships the entire decade. When will we stop seeing the same organizations win??

This year is without a doubt a step in the right direction. Just about EVERY corps has stepped it up. From 5th place to 22nd place, improvement is evident everywhere, and one can be entertained by every show. 5-7 place was practically a tie. Even in Divisions II and III, corps that have been weak have started coming out strong. DCI is ready for some big things in 2008 and beyond!!!

Maybe DCI can even *gasp* expand its fan base!!!

next year... "CRIMINAL part 2 "

...Through the One-way Glass

Just a Quick obsevation now that it is all over but i must question the field vis number for Coats. It is the same score they scored form the same judge one week ago. everyone else improved.

Oh well. Now go out and get a visual package Coats.

next year... "CRIMINAL part 2 "

Criminal part 2: out in the real world

This will be a season that will be debated for years to come. Kudos to Cadets - I wonder what would have happened if you didn't......but I remain a loyal Maine BD Fan.

Congrats to everyone in the BD organization who contributed to this championship.