1977 Phantom Rifle Line

I marched Scouts 77-78. Im in the Kilties Marching with Cathy Delano PR 78-80 and we have a point of disagreement.

I told her I recall walking by the Regiment rifle line sometime in 77 or 78 and they were in a circle holding hands doing show prep I guess singing "Never Walk Alone". She says I'm crazy. So I asked Annette Fazzari, she said no but she didnt march rifle until 78 as well. So I'm asking if this ever happened in 77. Or am I just misremembering things??

Thanks!

I marched Scouts 77-78. Im in the Kilties Marching with Cathy Delano PR 78-80 and we have a point of disagreement.

I told her I recall walking by the Regiment rifle line sometime in 77 or 78 and they were in a circle holding hands doing show prep I guess singing "Never Walk Alone". She says I'm crazy. So I asked Annette Fazzari, she said no but she didnt march rifle until 78 as well. So I'm asking if this ever happened in 77. Or am I just misremembering things??

Thanks!

The singing of the song was not a tradition, but there was a time or two (and I'm thinking winter guard '77), where we did sing this song. That's how I learned the words to it. You are probably remembering correctly.

PR- Rifle '77, '78

VK-Rifle '76 Summer

Royal Regiment-Rifle '76 Winter Guaurd

AK-Rifle '75 Winter Guard

Kingsmen Cadets-Rifle '74

Edited by xrifle

The singing of the song was not a tradition, but there was a time or two (and I'm thinking winter guard '77), where we did sing this song. That's how I learned the words to it. You are probably remembering correctly.

PR- Rifle '77, '78

VK-Rifle '76 Summer

Royal Regiment-Rifle '76 Winter Guaurd

AK-Rifle '75 Winter Guard

Kingsmen Cadets-Rifle '74

Thanks Kelly!

(I PMed you on Soundmachine essentially the same question.)

Oh yeah this is going right into Cathys face! woohoo!!