Kingston Grenadiers

Are the repertoires posted anywhere for the years 72 thru 76(RCA). I played in all those years with Grennies and we are currently gathering info for athrough the years design for our 50th anniversary. I know most but don`t want overlook any.

I have been on Senior corps and corpsreps.

Cheers Don

HI

We [imperial Knights from Sudbury] competed against the Grennies from 1970 through 1976. If you check out the following link you'll find our contests (most with scores) that I have able to find - many include Kingston. http://drumcorpswiki.com/Imperial_Knights,_Sudbury . In your research if you come across any others that we shared I would really appreciate them to add to my list. Good luck on your 50th

HI

We [imperial Knights from Sudbury] competed against the Grennies from 1970 through 1976. If you check out the following link you'll find our contests (most with scores) that I have able to find - many include Kingston. http://drumcorpswiki.com/Imperial_Knights,_Sudbury . In your research if you come across any others that we shared I would really appreciate them to add to my list. Good luck on your 50th

Thanks John........... I remember those years and all the good times. As time goes on it is a time i did most of my playing. Dca was fine but RCA was my roots. Anyways Grennies alumni are stepping up for the 50th and it looks like a return to the field for 08. Drop me a line anytime and if you are in the area check our home page for rehearsals.

Cheers Don

Are the repertoires posted anywhere for the years 72 thru 76(RCA). I played in all those years with Grennies and we are currently gathering info for athrough the years design for our 50th anniversary. I know most but don`t want overlook any.

I have been on Senior corps and corpsreps.

Cheers Don

Hey Don, I have program books from all of those years in my files somewhere,.............write ups with reps are printed for most of the corps,..................I'll have a look when I have a chance,.............but don't let me forget,..............John does a good job of nudging me every once and a while, as I have been looking through some recaps from all of the RCA contests for info for the Imperial Knights,...............someone, the name escapes me at the moment, did an excelent job at the time of collecting recaps from just about every RCA show over it's lifespan, and a few years ago handed them over to me for safe keeping.............. MikeB who posts on here a lot, and is a Tbird from the era, pours over them now and again,..................

I have these repertoires for 72, 73 and 74. I don't have 75 or 76.

These were repertoires that were published in various drum corps periodicals back then, so the list may not be complete, or may have changed over the course of the summer.

1972--Battle Of Britain, King Herod's Song, Thunderball, Everything's Alright, Gallant Men, I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing

1973--Rule Britannia, Loch Lomond, Yes Indeed, We Beseech Thee, Maple Leaf Forever, Thunderball, Battle Of Britain

1974--We Beseech Thee, Fanfare For Drum Corps, God Bless America, Get It On, Bad Bad Leroy Brown, Thunderball

I have these repertoires for 72, 73 and 74. I don't have 75 or 76.

These were repertoires that were published in various drum corps periodicals back then, so the list may not be complete, or may have changed over the course of the summer.

1972--Battle Of Britain, King Herod's Song, Thunderball, Everything's Alright, Gallant Men, I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing

1973--Rule Britannia, Loch Lomond, Yes Indeed, We Beseech Thee, Maple Leaf Forever, Thunderball, Battle Of Britain

1974--We Beseech Thee, Fanfare For Drum Corps, God Bless America, Get It On, Bad Bad Leroy Brown, Thunderball

Thanks both Gary and Brian that has been a lot of help. Sure enough I missed Leroy Brown or I wanted too!haha For the record I will review 75 and 76.

CHeers Don

• 7 months later...

Hi Don

Will be in your area Apr 16, 17 and 18. I see that there is nothing happening with the corps. Too bad. Good luck on the up coming season

John