The announcement you've been waiting for...

5 competitive Senior upstate NY corps, how cool is that? Way cool! My best to you.

It's a shame they can't have a junior corps but..oh well.

Thanks for the support Keith!

See you out there next year.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Art

I am asking anyone that currently is a member of Capital Brass! to refrain from making any replies at all to Excelsior posts.

And to avoid any kind of representation of or comments about Excelsior's corps on any on-line or other public forum.

I hope that you would ask your people to do the same.

That should suffice to end this little exchange and to elminate any further mis-understandings or inaccurate descriptions of either corps by the other.

This is being posted on here, simply to make this position and action clear to all.

thank you.

• 2 months later...
Whether you guys have tried fifty times or just this once, I hope you guys make it! The more that get there is more hope that we will.

We are just about set to roll out our whole show, so I understand why you are so excited...the creative process is very fun!!

Haven't seen anything about you guys, but then I'm not a DCP nut like some of the vets and such..How long have you guys been at this? Any pics? I always want to know what everybody's doing, what they look like, how things are going etc..

Good Luck! Glad you're on your way!

Appreicate the well wishes Niki - Looking forward to the news on your show.

We have been at it for 4 years this season. We started as a parade unit the 1st 2 years and then we began exhibitioning.

Slowly emerging into the competing corps . It's been exciting builiding and watching a(this) corps grow up -

Keep pluggin away -

Best of Luck Niki-

Donel