THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

Hey Superman,

I march with the Bridgemen, and you guys were across the street from us warming up. Sounded very impressive. recognized Ben Hur from your clip on line. Very powerful. Our guys were saying "Wow Who's that playing!". Unfortunately we went on ahead of you so we didn't see your show, but heard the nice crowd reaction. At finals I was sitting in between a bunch of Les Dips high up on the 15 yard line . You guys were having a good time. In fact I think I saw you with a "Les Mets" jacket on, with Superman on the sleeve.

Funny Les Dips story from the past... I was at DCI Prelims in Ithaca in 1974. Got there about 7am to get a good high seat. A couple guys from the Les Dips come up into the stands with a barbeque grill cooking steak and eggs at there stadium seats on the 50 yard line. Cops were not happy, and made the guys put out the fire.

Good luck in the future, you're off to a great start.

RCC

One of your members asked me after finals how old i was and told me how great my line was :) that was sweet :)

One of your members asked me after finals how old i was and told me how great my line was :) that was sweet :)

Thank you RCC,

Yes, you are right about the guy with is old METS jacket with Superman name on the sleeve, that was me. I've marche in 1994 with the Mets bass drum line.

To bad we didn't met, unfortunately we also miss your show, we where at the gate ready for our turn.

Next time you see me, dont be shy, comme and see me or ask for Superman at any member of our corps, they no me.

On our drumline we have a player on the 5 tenors Drum is name is Donald Clayes, he was a members of the Bridgemen in 1983 i think, not shure of the year.

He love his season with you guy's, after he aged out to join L'Odyssée sénior corps in Montréal.

Next time we met all togheter, feel free to comme and say hello.!

Merci for your comment.

Ronald <Superman> Masse

Bass Drum #4 Les Diplomates.