Xtreme Drum Corps Open House 2008!

Windsor

The Xtreme Drum Corps Association proudly announces Open House 2008!

With a successful year one behind us Xtreme Drum Corps is looking forward to the expansion of our organization in 2008. While establishing our home in Central New Jersey, the 2008 season will not only feature the evolutionary "Xtreme Mini Corps" which will be rehearsing in PA, but also the addition of "Xtreme Classic Corps", a NJ based competing mini corps and expanded unit for parades and stand-still venues which will include a full color guard. Come join us in this celebration, October 14, 2007 at 1:00 pm at the West Windsor Township Municipal Building, 271 Clarksville Rd., in West Windsor, NJ.

Edited by Ring Leader

Hmmmmmmmm........does this mean that there will be both groups in attendance? That would make about a fifty to sixty person hornline.........then there are the percussion.........battery and mallets..........heh, if it ain't uncomfortable, it ain't Xtreme...........

Frosty

Hmmmmmmmm........does this mean that there will be both groups in attendance? That would make about a fifty to sixty person hornline.........then there are the percussion.........battery and mallets..........heh, if it ain't uncomfortable, it ain't Xtreme...........

Frosty

And lets not forget......Color Guard will be included this year as part of the expanded unit for parades and such! So if you can spin you are also welcome to join us! ^OO^

And lets not forget......Color Guard will be included this year as part of the expanded unit for parades and such! So if you can spin you are also welcome to join us! ^OO^

Doh! Good point, my post had been edited.

Does this mean I can wear my spandex again??????

Y - M - C - A let me tell ya 'bout

Y - M - C - A

Is the Classic Corps playing G horns?

All questions about our programs will be answered at Open House. Hope to see you there.

Edited by Ring Leader

• 2 weeks later...
The Xtreme Drum Corps Association proudly announces Open House 2008!

With a successful year one behind us Xtreme Drum Corps is looking forward to the expansion of our organization in 2008. While establishing our home in Central New Jersey, the 2008 season will not only feature the evolutionary "Xtreme Mini Corps" which will be rehearsing in PA, but also the addition of "Xtreme Classic Corps", a NJ based competing mini corps and expanded unit for parades and stand-still venues which will include a full color guard. Come join us in this celebration, October 14, 2007 at 1:00 pm at the West Windsor Township Municipal Building, 271 Clarksville Rd., in West Windsor, NJ.

Just a few days away from Open House! Come see what being Xtreme is all about!

(And trust me....it's NOT about Jim and his spandex!) :grrr: