Boat Crew

I've seen a few posts about a "boat crew" from Revolution. Can anyone tell me what this is all about?

My friend who marched said they rented a boat on their free day. They were then known as the boat crew.

So thats not what i heard at all...I hear that there was 4 or 5 guys, and the went and rented a boat from this crummy boat rental place on one of the docks...and the story that I was told is that they go it really cheap, and so they got it for an hour, and they ended up getting pretty curious about the speed it could go, so they decided to take it as fast as they could, but when they did it the throttle got stuck, so they couldnt stop it at all, and since you cant turn the key unless it is in the idle position, the only choice they had was to run it into the rocks by that bay. I hear thats why the pier asked that no other corps came to visit the pier. I heard this finals night, from a revo vet, that i knew in the 06 season.

Holy Crap! Thats insane! Is that what really happened? I haven't heard anything like that from anyone else. Can someone please clarify?

I have a sneaky feeling that this thread's not gonna lead any place good.

:beer:

So thats not what i heard at all...I hear that there was 4 or 5 guys, and the went and rented a boat from this crummy boat rental place on one of the docks...and the story that I was told is that they go it really cheap, and so they got it for an hour, and they ended up getting pretty curious about the speed it could go, so they decided to take it as fast as they could, but when they did it the throttle got stuck, so they couldnt stop it at all, and since you cant turn the key unless it is in the idle position, the only choice they had was to run it into the rocks by that bay. I hear thats why the pier asked that no other corps came to visit the pier. I heard this finals night, from a revo vet, that i knew in the 06 season.

RUMOR! <**>

I hate the "I heard from a friend of a friend who marched in 1954"......if you are going to tell this kinda tale then give a good source i.e. DROP A NAME. Back this up! For all I (and whoever reads this) knows you are only spreading rumors!!

Interesting that THIS is your first post on DCP.....Hummmmmmmmmm

Well the only reason i dont want to say the name of the person, is because the director said a different story on the other forum, so they migh of been told to be quite, and i dont want him to get in any trouble for this...im just trying to keep my buddy safe. and yes it was my first post, i just started to get into dcp and this is the first topic that i was interested in to reply to...I frankly dont know much about other corps, and i dont care about other corps audtion dates, i marched one year in 06 with impulse, thats the only reason i replied to this one.

Well the only reason i dont want to say the name of the person, is because the director said a different story on the other forum, so they migh of been told to be quite, and i dont want him to get in any trouble for this...im just trying to keep my buddy safe.

Because the director wouldn't know what he's talking about while someone who wasn't even there would. :lookaround: