World Gone Mad, Austin TX

Hey!

It's time to celebrate our first birthday with our second annual Beat 'n' Greet open house, first annual awards dinner and second annual bowling tournament. Fans, friends, family and morbid curiosity seekers are all welcome. However that stalker guy from the roller derby/other roller derby/TX Drum Corps Preview will be asked to leave. I swear to God man, don't show up. You freak out the girls and I don't like the way you look at my wife.

When: Sunday, November 11th - You wanna sit in with us? Show up at 3pm. Otherwise the fun begins at 5pm.

Where: 300 Austin Bowling Center

We'll probably be the only drum corps in the bowling alley that night, but if you can't find us wait for the police to show up and follow them.

Here's a link: http://www.3hundred.com/300austin/centerHomepage.htm

Use the map. Find it yourself.

And for those of you that haven't seen me since last year, I've lost 148 pounds Star Jones style. It's worth the trip just to look at me. I mean really.

cycleshop.jpg

Edited by WGM Updates

One more thing...

If you want to help "Keep Austin Merry" with us, please bring a new, unwrapped toy for our Noise for Toys drive. We'll distribute them during our Christmas tour to Austin's children's homes.

Thanks,

Mike