Raiders to march cymbals in '08

Guest Myusik4Jakassez

I'd want to, but I"m a liiiiiittle too far away

Massachusetts? That's nothing! I heard that in 2005 we had a member from Minnesota!

Yes, but go onto Mapquest and search for 02635 I can think of a few places on the state that'd be more of a hassle, but I'm definitely up there.

Guest Myusik4Jakassez
Yes, but go onto Mapquest and search for 02635 I can think of a few places on the state that'd be more of a hassle, but I'm definitely up there.

Cape Cod, nice. I still think it isn't much of a hike, but maybe you can try Northern Lights? They're a brand new corps starting up in Rhode Island, and I'm sure they can use some members. I support newer corps, for all we know they could the be the Spirit of Disney winners of tomorrow!

I'm from ohio and i'm trying out, thats....kind of far

:D

That IS far, but we've had a member from Ohio before, and we currently have a member or two from York (right in the middle of Pennsylvania). It's manageable, but you may want to stay with a local member this summer when we're not on tour, to avoid having to make the drive every week. I live in Bergen County, but I doubt my family would like having a stranger living with them. :rolleyes:

Cape Cod, nice. I still think it isn't much of a hike, but maybe you can try Northern Lights? They're a brand new corps starting up in Rhode Island, and I'm sure they can use some members. I support newer corps, for all we know they could the be the Spirit of Disney winners of tomorrow!

That IS far, but we've had a member from Ohio before, and we currently have a member or two from York (right in the middle of Pennsylvania). It's manageable, but you may want to stay with a local member this summer when we're not on tour, to avoid having to make the drive every week. I live in Bergen County, but I doubt my family would like having a stranger living with them. :rolleyes:

I'm gonna try to stay with some one IF I make it that is.

To be completely honest the 70 page percussion packet has me a tad nervous :mat:

I Just want to march :rolleyes:

I'm gonna try to stay with some one IF I make it that is.

To be completely honest the 70 page percussion packet has me a tad nervous :tongue:

I Just want to march :tounge2:

Don't be nervous about the lengthy packet. Realize that not all of the information applies to each person. For instance the pit member do not need to know about the snare drum tech or the marching. The Bass drummers dont need to know about all of the information in the pit section of the packet. In reality you dont have to know even close to 70 pgs. All the information is provided in one packet so that everybody who wants to can know and understand our approach to the entire percussion ensemble. It is a wealth of information and I'd like to thank Colin and Chris for getting it together.

Good luck to everybody attending the camp in Dec. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email us for help. Now get practicing.

Jamie Szeinberg

Raiders Drum & Bugle Corps Percussion Caption Head and Arranger

Fair Lawn High School Percussion Caption Head, Arranger and Assistant Band Director

www.raidersdbc.org