OK Canada! Who's Marching This Year?

Hopefully, you'll reconsider one of the other Ontario corps or another fairly close to you.....We have billetted families ready to take in our out-of-towners as last year we had members from Calgary, Alberta as well as Japan. Give us a call, we'd love for you to join us!!!! HYPE will be attending the DCI Championships in Indianapolis in August.

I would actually love to march HYPE, I kinda got to the HYPE director at a parade last year, and he seemed like a cool guy. The only thing is the distance for camps. I'll message you privately, I have a few questions about the corps.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone wants to improve their french, we still have some openings !

This alone would be a great reason to march Les Stentors!!

For me anyways.

From the Steel Town Brass website:

I thought I should let you all know. :unsure:

I have no idea what the financial status of the corps is, but doesn't DCI offer an exhibition status? I mean, some exposure would be better then nothing regardless of numbers. Or is there a minimum number to be exhibition also? Just a thought.

I have no idea what the financial status of the corps is, but doesn't DCI offer an exhibition status? I mean, some exposure would be better then nothing regardless of numbers. Or is there a minimum number to be exhibition also? Just a thought.

I have no idea about any of that, but I can mention it to Mary or a member of our staff and I'm sure they will look into it.

It's up to the show promoters on whether to have exhibition units or not I believe. Though I'm not sure excatly how much control

DCI has over the shows now compared to when I was staffing.