Mike Anderson

Well Mike Anderson is not the drill designer--who knows if Sylvester will be back or not. But Anderson is not the drill designer.

Ugh..you're right..I spoke too Soon. I think it was a good move getting John Freeman back with the gang. I noticed that Lewis Norfleet is Musical Consultant and not Brass Arranger on that Staff Roster. I'm very very curiuos to seem whom will be doing the Brass Book and Drill for this year. Show Rep/concept I assume will be announced in the next couple weeks..sometime around the First camp in Dec.

I will ask a staff member or member what they know. I heard that Lewis was still doing the music arranging, maybe that has changed, but I think he is. Lewis has always put out great products for the Cascades. As for the drill designing, I think there are many qualified people to do that. The members always seem to like John Freeman, I hope he can stick around longer if that it is the case. He just hasn't had a good track record with the corps from a stability viewpoint.

There are lots of same names on this years staff--are these people related!? Talk about family staffs.