The 2008 Bushwackers.......................................

............ Need one tenor drummer to fill out the battery and a few baritones to round out the low brass line, Up to the challenge?

Then you owe it yourself to stop by this weekend at our February camp # 1 at Old Bridge high school in Old Bridge New Jersey.

For more info on this weekend's camp please visit www.BUSHWACKERS.org

This is a brass and percussion camp only this weekend, On Sunday February 24 the 2006 and 2007 defending DCA World Champion Colorguard (all 60 of them) will join the fun with the brass and percussion sections for a day of drum corps and good times. :laughing:

This is a brass and percussion camp only this weekend, On Sunday February 24 the 2006 and 2007 defending DCA World Champion Colorguard (all 60 of them) will join the fun with the brass and percussion sections for a day of drum corps and good times.

:laughing:

YES!

I'm more excited about this drum corps season than I have been about a season in a long time... Great things to come!

New intensities in every caption!

Show-wise, I think this season is going to be incredibly fun (in a work-your-butt-off type of way!)

DCA is fun. Come compete with and amongst your friends. Make a musical statement!

-----------

Joe Exley

Bushwackers Music Director & Brass Caption Head

Edited by tubajoe