Derby City Knights Camp #4

Camps 1,2, &3 were a HUGE success. Camp 4 is just right around the corner.

When?: The Date is March 1st - 2nd. The hours will be 8:30 am to 7 pm on March 1st and 8 am to 5 pm on the 2nd. The camp fee is $10 for new members and $35 for returning mambers which is due during registration. All camp fee go towards member dues.

Where?: Carroll County High School is located in Carrollton, KY off I-71 between Louisville and Cincinnati. The address is 1706 Highland Avenue, Carrollton, KY 41008.

Why?: We are gearing up for 2008!

We'd like to see many people next camp. We still have the following spots available for the 2008 season:

Sopranos (Trumpets): 8

Mellophones: 1-2

Baritones: 1

contras: 3

Snares: 2

Basses: 1

Pit: 5

Color Guard: 7

Even if you seem mildly interested in Derby City Knights, don't hesitate to come check us out next camp March 1-2. You will never know if it's right for you until you try. Always bring a positive attitude when you show up. Be ready to work hard and sweat a bit. First timers camp fees are $10. The fee goes towards your membership dues. We have family show atmosphere and like to keep the vulgarity down to a minimum as much as possible for our younger corp members. We try to bond as a family and have many activities when Saturday night rehearsal is over. Everyone is welcome to stay at the school, but we will ask you to walk the campus after Sunday rehearsal to make sure it's clean. A clean rehearsal site will be better so we can keep this rehearsal sight in the future.

Edited by K-90 Freak

**bumpity bump bump bump**

I was the new guy last camp, and everyone made me feel insanely welcome, and I'm sure that whomever happens to come along will also be very welcomed. :tongue:

It doesn't matter how young or old you are...come and join the fun! We use two-valve G bugles and want YOU to join! Become a Knight!

Come check us out this weekend, you wont be disapointed!

:thumbup: Bump Bump Bump! :w00t:

Camp tomorrow!!!! Come one, come all! Come to DCK's 4th 2008 camp and play bugles, spin flags or play percussion!

We want YOU to join the Derby City Knights!