WANTED - 3 Valve "G" Sopranos

thelaw

OK, I know that you're out there. If anyone is sitting on a 3 valve "G" Bugle, please send me a pm or email me at brianlaw@bridgemen.com

What are you going to do with it? make it into a lamp? :lol: c'mon, let go of that relic and turn it into some coin.

OK, I know that you're out there. If anyone is sitting on a 3 valve "G" Bugle, please send me a pm or email me at brianlaw@bridgemen.com

What are you going to do with it? make it into a lamp? :lol: c'mon, let go of that relic and turn it into some coin.

I Sent you an e'mail on Friday.... GOT one for sale.... interested

You didn't say what caliber horn you were looking for. I understsnd your a Baritone.

• 2 weeks later...

What are you going to do with it? make it into a lamp? :thumbup: c'mon, let go of that relic and turn it into some coin.

I have a horn line full of G bugles I may consider selling (thinking about converting to B-flat). Although it won't be until October. How soon do you need these by.

You didn't say what caliber horn you were looking for. I understsnd your a Baritone.

We are looking for a couple more Kanstul in G 3 Valve Sopranos .(Thanks Jim)

Edited by Bob H

Hey, Bob........since it's you asking, ya looking for soprano's??????

Joebaloney

We are looking for a couple more Kanstul in G 3 Valve

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I am based in the UK, however I can get hold of pretty much as many 3 valves Dynasty sopranos... If your interested send me an email at josiahsulc@hotmail.com. Let me know how many you want and idea of budget and ill see what can be done!

Josiah