Who is going to do the alumni show at Finals?

This may have been released, but who's doing the alumni thing this year at finals? I know personally, I would love to see Star of Indiana alumni.

There is a Star of Indiana mini corps that performs at the DCA finals. They are amazing. If I remember correctly there was a Star of Indiana Alumni corps that performed at the DCA Alumni show.

This may have been released, but who's doing the alumni thing this year at finals? I know personally, I would love to see Star of Indiana alumni.

Wow, wouldn't it be great if they could get Blast to do the Semi-Finals show instead of an Alumni Corp. But most of them have been in DCI at some point I think.

The alumni thing has long been at Semifinals, not Finals. The Cavaliers Alumni Corps, in which I will be participating, will be performing this year in celebration of the corps' 60th anniversary, and far more importantly, as an 80th birthday gift to "President and Still Founder" Don Warren.

Well, as long as the fun fest is now going to be in Bloomington, I bet the activity is a fat checkbook away from getting yet another alumni performance in addition to the Cavies ...

Well, as long as the fun fest is now going to be in Bloomington, I bet the activity is a fat checkbook away from getting yet another alumni performance in addition to the Cavies ...

Not this year, but perhaps in 2010 for the corps' 25th anniversary. It's already been discussed.