1987 Prelims Multi cam

If any multi-cam recordings exist, it wasnt done through DCI or Video-express. There were no packages for non finalist corps from prelims or otherwise in the multicam format.

Nowhere in my DCW does it show order forms for top 25 or 13 - 25 prelims in a multi cam format.

Geoffrey

If you look at the DCI Today (may have been Contest Guild then) magazines from back then, it is in there.

I used to work for the wholesaler of a musical instrument supplier back then. I'm posting from Japan.

87 was very first (and could be the only) year that DCI made the multi-cam video series of all the non-finalists.

I mean there were the series of the multi-cam from the Class A and A-60 to semi-finalists.

I'm sure that I saw an up-close shot for the crazy drum(set) solo of the Spartans' Buddy Rich show.

Was the one that played TV program theme show the Emerald Knights?

And, yes, the baritone-solo guy from the Wave (he must have won the I&E). He also got an up-close shot from

the right side of him during the opener. These are some from my memory.

Although I've forgotten for A/A60, but they made the top 21 or 25 semi finals video in multi-cam format also in 88 and 89.

Ken, the brass arranger for the Jokers, Kyoto, Japan

I used to work for the wholesaler of a musical instrument supplier back then. I'm posting from Japan.

87 was very first (and could be the only) year that DCI made the multi-cam video series of all the non-finalists.

I mean there were the series of the multi-cam from the Class A and A-60 to semi-finalists.

I'm sure that I saw an up-close shot for the crazy drum(set) solo of the Spartans' Buddy Rich show.

Was the one that played TV program theme show the Emerald Knights?

And, yes, the baritone-solo guy from the Wave (he must have won the I&E). He also got an up-close shot from

the right side of him during the opener. These are some from my memory.

Although I've forgotten for A/A60, but they made the top 21 or 25 semi finals video in multi-cam format also in 88 and 89.

Ken, the brass arranger for the Jokers, Kyoto, Japan

Great, so does that mean I'm never going to find the multi-cam video of Bluecoats 1986? That sucks!!