Onyx Summer Clinics

Yippee!! Can't wait! I'll be at the Dayton Clinic.

I'm thinking about going to a few of these just to spin for fun. I know they've had great turn out the years prior, but has anyone here gone? Any suggestions on what to take at the clinics? what would be a fun session?

You definitely should go! I've gone the past two years and always have a great time. Made some new long distance friends in the process.

What session should you take? It all depends on your skill level. I took advanced last year, and my kids took intermediate. I'm sure if you have any questions on where you fit in, they'll be able to help. Regardless on what you take, I'm sure you'll have fun and learn something new.

Let me know which ones you are going to, and if I'm there, I'll be sure to say hi!

Edited by dolphin_drop

• 2 weeks later...
Let me know which ones you are going to, and if I'm there, I'll be sure to say hi!

I know I'm going to the Indy Clinic. I'm excited to watch finals the day before and then go spin the day after. I'd like to go to dayton, but I'm not sure yet, and I can't make toledo this weekend cause its too far. I am really excited for these, I've heard some good things about them from my friends who went the past two years.