Scores as of 6/28/08

Bandwagon Schmandwagon - from what I saw at New London, Teal had better bring it.

Cant tell where they will score but you can bank on Teal bringing it. Even if they are behind early they have the staff, and corps to make this season very interesting for the super corps from Jersey. Bank on it.

ven if they are behind early they have the staff, and corps to make this season very interesting for the super corps from Jersey. Bank on it.

Sarcasmicwitz, party of two?

Yea, wow, revolution had a huge jump recently. At Music on the March they had a 5 point spread on Colt Cadets. The next show the spread between Colt Cadets and Revolution was 15 points.

I think the first spread was 6 1/2 at motm and I think this was only the second performance of the show by the corps. This early, points/scores don't seem to really matter. When the kids get a chance to get comfortable with the show and work on details, things get better. It happened the same way last year, after a few shows, Revo's scores jumped and steadied. I would guess that the same thing happens to everybody, but admittedly, my focus is a little narrow.

I only saw the Madison show on the webcast from what seemed to be a thousand feet in the sky. From the stadium, did it look like there shouldn't be 14 1/2 point gap between them?

These things are always interesting, but really, until you get them head-to-head it doesn't mean a whole lot.

These things are always interesting, but really, until you get them head-to-head it doesn't mean a whole lot.

And some might argue that this year, with the crazy 4 judge / 5 judge panels before July 4th, and then "regular" panels later in the season, even these early-season head-to-head matchups may be a bit odd.