Louisville Tack Room

Everyone moved up a bit from Michigan City, except for the 2 corps that start with "Blue."

Conspiracy in KY???????

//Sarcasm off

seems only appropriate in the bluegrass state.

Tonight was a great show. Its always fun to have a show in the hometown.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you want to bet on the Cavaliers peaking?This show will score over 98 at finals.There will be changes coming and the brass will improve.Wise up man.

I really don't think the brass can improve that much more, unless they beef up some of the music. However... I don't think they even need to. They are so many lightyears ahead of the competition I have seen so far this year. I truly believe that they could perform the exact same show I saw last night at finals and score in the low to mid 90s... That is just how judging goes. The only thing I can see holding their scores down is demand in brass... but they are performing at such a high level right now, it is hard to see anyone matching them. I really can't wait to see the Blue Devils now.

I know I made some negative comments about the Cavies after I saw them last Wednesday at Fairfield, but they really blew me away last night. My only problem is just personally I wish they would let the brass play some more... take some chances... go out on a limb... because I know they have the talent. Boy do they ever... I think this is easily the best Cavaliers corps to date... possibly the most talented drum corps to date. I think the audience would be even more entertained if they knew the corps was performing right on the edge of their ability instead of them making everything look so easy. Of course, that does make it all the more impressive.

That was the first dci show i've seen in a long time...Cavies were amazing. I was absolutely overwhelmed by them.

Who knows anything about the recaps not being up on DCi.org.

The recaps were up by 11pm for Chesapeake , but at 3:pm today...nothing from Louisville. !!

The recaps were up by 11pm for Chesapeake , but at 3:pm today...nothing from Louisville. !!

Ya know your right. It seems cetain scores get right up there but others take forever. What's up with that?

Not sure why there's a holdup, but DCI says they'll be up tonight.

Not sure why there's a holdup, but DCI says they'll be up tonight.

So much for "as soon as they are available". Why are some shows up there almost instantly and other take over 24 hours? One could wonder.....