Grenadiers in Cape Vincent NY.

For anyone in northern New York this Saturday the Grenadiers will be particpating in the French Festival Celebrations in the Cape. It is a beautiful spot and a great family day. The corps will be doing the parade and a concert later on in the day.

ManoMan eh...... I can`t believe it is this far in the season without a DCA gig but we will see you all in Endicott finally!

Cheers DLD

For anyone in northern New York this Saturday the Grenadiers will be particpating in the French Festival Celebrations in the Cape. It is a beautiful spot and a great family day. The corps will be doing the parade and a concert later on in the day.

ManoMan eh...... I can`t believe it is this far in the season without a DCA gig but we will see you all in Endicott finally!

Cheers DLD

Wondering where Cape Vincent is, I did a search. As I did, I saw an island to the south named Grenadier Island! If I were you guys, I'd storm the beaches and and claim it for the corps! :tongue: Looking forward to seeing you guys back in action!

Wait, there seems to be two Grenadier Islands!

Edited by FlamNCheez

Wondering where Cape Vincent is, I did a search. As I did, I saw an island to the south named Grenadier Island! If I were you guys, I'd storm the beaches and and claim it for the corps! :tongue: Looking forward to seeing you guys back in action!

Wait, there seems to be two Grenadier Islands!

We rehearse on one island and keep secret stuff on the other one.

Cheers Don