I can go

MelloNell

:tongue: I have worked things out and can go to DCI this year. Now I need a ticket to Semi's and to Finals. I will be away from the computer until Sunday evening, July 27th.

:tongue: I have worked things out and can go to DCI this year. Now I need a ticket to Semi's and to Finals. I will be away from the computer until Sunday evening, July 27th.

I have an extra ticket for Semi's and Finals. Please contact me if you are still interested. delliott79@comcast.net

Hi, I have an extra ticket to quarters/semis/finals...great seats if you're still interested.

Quarters: section 107R/Row 16/Seat 105

Semis: section 105L/Row 33/Seat 107

Finals: section 105L/Row 18/Seat 107

I'd like to get face value, plus the service charge, so it would be:

$45 + $55 + $75 + $30 for all 3 tickets = $205 for all of them! Just let me know SOON! Gail

My other email is: cre8vepkg@ca.rr.com

I will be at Quarters, so I can deliver tix in person to avoid shipping. I take paypal also!

Edited by cre8vepkg

I have section 7L, row 15, seat 9 for sale for all three nights, but I would sell just semis and finals. If you want to see drill, the person posting just before me is the way to go. According to Ron Gunn's scouting, my seat is 3 seats off the 50, and it's a lot closer to the field (and the 50) than the section 105 tickets. You can tell by the stadium diagram that it has to be really close to the 50.

I'd want face value + $3 each for each ticket's share of the $9 package fee. Then plus shipping and Paypal fees, but, given that you're coming Friday, I would consider trying to meet up with you before the show and avoid shipping and paypal. I'll be there Thursday.

My price is the same as the section 105 tickets; face value for semis and finals are $55 and $75. Mine are premium, not super premium.

In the event that Gary / MelloNell already has a ticket, my offer goes for anyone else, too, of course.

Email me at

KwynnB@BellSouth.net

Thanks,

Kwynn