Anniversary wishes to Scouts, Cavies, Troop

Great article, I like reading things like that. I think less focus on placement and scores and more focus on the experience comes with age. When I marched I really wanted to beat my rivals, sometimes literally. Now that I am a bit older (39) I realize that scores are long forgotten but memories of the experience remain.

When I see people I marched with I feel like I am a teenager. When I see the kids I taught I still call them kids.....and most are in their 30s!

BTW, you can't slam the guy for not knowing about BK anniversary, I didn't know about it either.

I am glad that this article has gotten a little bit more "airtime" here at DCP. Normally, I would not expect a mention of this type of positive message on the forum. Thanks, Vince, for letting the light shine on this article and getting more of the history of drum corps out there.

Whether you marched one year or many, you should feel a strong connection to the history of this activity.

It is amazing how strong an emotional connection marching members have for their corps