New Endings

(I think there was already a post on new endings, so feel free to merge or whatever)

Ok, I probably missed discussion on this by not going through the 130+ pages of Atlanta or Murfreesboro. There had been talk of the Cavaliers new ending and I heard once that Crown had a new ending. I saw both of these on the Atlanta webcast (afterwards)and thought they were great. How did everyone else feel they stacked up?

In addition to these, I had been reading about Phantom having a new ending. Is this not true? I was disappointed that it was the same from last weekend. I love Phantom and really want them to take the gold, but I truly don't think they can do it with their current ending. It just is not as good as the other 3 corps around/ahead of them. Maybe it's because I'm so used to it now that I want something fresh, but I just think that with such an amazing production they need an amazing ending. This is one reason I could see Cavaliers catching Blue Devils over Phantom catching them.

And with the Cavaliers, just an observation and question from reading on here. I have read several times that some think they are boring and the show just is not exciting and is going nowhere. I agree it is not as loud as most (if not all) other corps. However, I cannot help but be reminded of Frameworks. Why is this show getting so much criticism for being "boring" and Frameworks is seen as almost "Godly"? This is not to criticize either show or to say that Samuri is as good as Frameworks, but 2002 is not exactly an in-your-face, extremely exciting show (as far as everything, loud music, etc.) So why is this? They do what they do, amazing drill and visual production, great tone and playing.