Judges and the Fan Network

I brought this up in another topic; and especially with the success of the Fan Network and with both its accessibility and the adjudicational communities' need to learn about the shows they are asked to judges on a nightly basis I am wondering:

(a run-on sentence break here...)

Is the FN a legitimate tool for a judge's need to know about the shows they are about to adjudicate? (As an expansion of the post-show critique and the long-standing practice of staff/adjudicator communication and education on the various products on the field)

Is it being used by judges as such (or is it ethical or even recommended/frowned upon) to better guide each adjudicator's attempt to accurately rank each performance.....OR can it skew the results?

A judge here - although only on a Regional level. But I have been using the Network as well as WGI RePlay as great resources to hone my skills. You can't argue that it is a great way to compare not only matchups, but progression over the course of a season. And see what really is/ should be rewarded.

1) Any good judge does not show up and just shoot from the hip. We all have scratch sheets and notes that we refer to. Everything from dialogue with a staff at critiques to tote sheets with former scores. All to be taken into account when handing out the new improved scores based on former evaluations.

2) A biggest problem for me is always sampling. Especially with they way shows now handle multitasking and layering. It is impossible to notice all the details in single viewings. The video access on the web allows us ALL to focus on the complete show with stops/ starts and repeat showings. It can only make for a better eye. And one would think a fairer evaluation.....