From The Pressbox is down, but will be back...

Reporting Live From The....JOB and not in front of my home computer.

Just to let everyone know or just didn't want to know...From The Pressbox will be down for a while. :worthy:

Due to the heavy storms we got here in NW Indiana on Monday, I don't have access to my website to update today's

Quarterfinals. I've been without power for almost a full day. Lots of water in the basement along with trees everywhere.

My parents house across town also had heavy tree and water damage. I'll be over there later helping them out as well.

Hopefully, power will be restored soon and clean up will be quick so FTP can go live again. Signing off.

Go Devils B...actually, GO ELECTRICITY!!

Gregg

:worthy:

WERE LIVE...OR MOSTLY LIVE!!

Congrats. I'm glad everything precious survived the storm. Hey, it looks to me like you need to shift your numbers down (by adding one more open score line).

Congrats. I'm glad everything precious survived the storm. Hey, it looks to me like you need to shift your numbers down (by adding one more open score line).

Tell me about it!! I've had more problems tonight with this site than I've had in a long time. When I preview it before it goes live, it looks fine. But after I publish it, everything gets all screwed up.!! :tongue::sad:

I'll get things fixed by WC Quarterfinals...I hope.

Gregg

Tell me about it!! I've had more problems tonight with this site than I've had in a long time. When I preview it before it goes live, it looks fine. But after I publish it, everything gets all screwed up.!! :tongue::sad:

We love what ya do, man. Thanks !