open class magazine

I am working on developing an open class magazine, and am looking for talented people interested in writing, development, editing, photography, etc. Initially the magazine will be online only, but with the eventual goal of publishing a print version at regular intervals. It will focus on topics relevant to open class drum corps, their participants, their alumni, and their fans. (which in my opinion get virtually no attention from DCI) if you are interested send me an PM with your contact info, and how you are interested in contributing.

Edited by openclassmag

Might help if you have a personal profile.

tell us about yourself...

If you can't handle a personal profile then...

Might help if you have a personal profile.

tell us about yourself...

If you can't handle a personal profile then...

Due to my involvement within DCI I don't want to give away my identity at the moment. However, I am currently a high school band director who marched for several years in a now defunct, then called D3 now called open class, drum and bugle corps. I originally played trumpet, then melephone before I became drum major for my last year.

I have some experience making a little money on a blog that I run, but organizing an online magazine will be a new experience for me. However, I have good management skills, so if I think if I can find the write kind of people to work with, I will be a success.

I hope that helps.