Congrats to the Citations!

Good for them, but I think the thanks should go to the Spartans for that one.

Sorry. Bitter FMM

Spartans '87

The Foundation Year

Citations have been steadily improving for several years, they were poised to make a big jump regardless.

Congrats on a great season, can't wait to get the APDs (tomorrow happens to be payday) :)

Good for them, but I think the thanks should go to the Spartans for that one.

Sorry. Bitter FMM

Spartans '87

The Foundation Year

Just becasue you're bitter about the Spartans, doesn't mean that you should take it out on the CItations. The kids worked very hard this season, and they deserved it.

First of all, I am happy for the Citations. They worked hard, as did each and every corp member, staff member and suport person did all year. The fact is, the Spartans have been at the top of this segment of the activity for MANY years, and will likely get back there again. In fact, it can't be overlooked that the Spartans have had the top guard for many years as well, and that the staff defection, and subsequent member defection had a direct resulting impact on not just the Spartans, but the Citations as well.

I love Drum Corps. All of them, includng the Citations. And for the record, I put just as much blame on the management of the Spartans for the changes that occured,as I do the staff that left.

Good luck to both Spartans and Citations next year. It shold be a good one again!

Spartans '87

The Foundation Year