New York Skyliner Car pool from Maryland HELP!

sky1982

Okay so last year I tried and failed to find people who traveled from Maryland, Virginia area that would want to play with the Skyliners Alumni!!! Well I saw the video on You tube and I am in the hunt again for the 2009 season. So here goes does anyone know anybody that knows someone down here that would be interested in carpooling to play with the alumni for 2009??? any help would be greatly appreciated :tongue:

Thanks Steve

You can email me, pm me or im me????

Does any body live south of the mason dixon line interested in carpooling to play with Skyliners Alumni? :thumbup: Colorguard, horn player, drummer, To find out what i am talking about visit skyliners alumni web site and visit the multimedia site and watch look and listen to what new york is all about!!! :laugh: after you see that you'll understand. anyone interested email me at skyliner1982@hotmail.com

Thanks

Steve :worthy:

Does any body live south of the mason dixon line interested in carpooling to play with Skyliners Alumni? :laughing: Colorguard, horn player, drummer, To find out what i am talking about visit skyliners alumni web site and visit the multimedia site and watch look and listen to what new york is all about!!! :ph34r: after you see that you'll understand. anyone interested email me at skyliner1982@hotmail.com

Thanks

Steve :ph34r:

Anyone out there?? Does anyone know where Maryland is located?? Please Help

Steve

• 4 weeks later...
Anyone out there?? Does anyone know where Maryland is located?? Please Help

Steve

I am still looking to ride share to play with Skyliners alumni! I live in Maryland about 40 minutes west of Baltimore, Can meet along 95 north or 695 belt way or route 70!!! Anyone interested??? Looks like a great show for this year! I'd like to be a part of it, The question is DO YOU? :tongue:

Thanks

Steve

I am still looking to ride share to play with Skyliners alumni! I live in Maryland about 40 minutes west of Baltimore, Can meet along 95 north or 695 belt way or route 70!!! Anyone interested??? Looks like a great show for this year! I'd like to be a part of it, The question is DO YOU? :rolleyes:

Thanks

Steve

OK, Someone needs to step up and help out a fellow Skyliner with his Travel Needs. Is anybody out there. You need not wear the Red and Black to be a travel companion of Steve's. He is a trustworthy guy (I think - Only kidding Steve). All Steve needs is someone making the trip to NJ on those days and back of course. I am sure if you do not intend to travel to Garfield on those days but you are coming to Jersey or NY one of the Many Skyliners heading to Rehearsal could connect somewhere to get Steve where he needs to be and back at a set time (because everyone knows Skyliners are so good with time - Actually, we have improved and do start on time (Stop laughing, I am telling the truth)).

Joe "On a Short Leave" Chizek, Jr.

OK, Someone needs to step up and help out a fellow Skyliner with his Travel Needs. Is anybody out there. You need not wear the Red and Black to be a travel companion of Steve's. He is a trustworthy guy (I think - Only kidding Steve). All Steve needs is someone making the trip to NJ on those days and back of course. I am sure if you do not intend to travel to Garfield on those days but you are coming to Jersey or NY one of the Many Skyliners heading to Rehearsal could connect somewhere to get Steve where he needs to be and back at a set time (because everyone knows Skyliners are so good with time - Actually, we have improved and do start on time (Stop laughing, I am telling the truth)).

We're still working to set up Mr Benack with a ride. Hopefully soon, but if you want to help him out now, don't hesitate to get in touch with him. Hey, if Cabs Alums and Sky Alums are rehearsing on the same day, perhaps someone from Cabs, in his area, could arrange to give him a lift and we'll get him back to a pickup point for the ride home.

We're all in this together, aren't we?

Ray

Thanks Joe at least I know someone out there loves me :tongue: Im still working some angles to get up there! Its great to know that you think im trustworthy?? Come on i marched with Sky what do you think??? LOL Any way thanks for the push and encouragement. I guess things happen for a reason, just not sure why. :smile:

I will be back just not sure when?? :smile:

Steve

• 2 months later...

Happy New Year!!!! Its a new year. :thumbdown: I am still looking for ride from Maryland (Baltimore area) on Sundays when Skyliners have practice. Either you marching with another corps or would be interested in playing with Sky. I would really like to try and get this done either this year or next. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I could drive and share expenses or i ride and share your expenses. Make this year a exciting year and play some exciting music. Be a part of it NEW YORK NEW YORK!!!! :shutup: