The loss of a true Legend of Drum Corps

Rick,

I'm very sorry to hear of your dads passing. He was a great guy and your number one fan.

It was good to see him in Lawrence. I still have a couple of bugle pins that I got from him many years ago.

My condolences to you and your family. I'll be playing for him with you in Albany.

RIP Little Rhody ...

So sorry to hear about your loss, but your remembrance was positively beautiful.

Our family's thoughts and prayers are with you.

My condolences on the loss of your father, Rick. My family used to go to many shows when I was competing and bought several pins from 'Little Rhody.'

For years I had a snare drum pin on my original corps jacket that I am virtually certain was bought from your dad's table. I may even still have that pin somewhere. Thank you for your tribute. Just seeing the name 'Little Rhody' brought back memories and a smile.

May he rest in peace.

Rick, my heartfelt condolences to you and the family on your loss. I had the pleasure of meeting your dad many years ago and that memory will remain.

J

Deepest sympathies, Rick, from the Skyliner family to yours.

I, too, still have a snare drum pin around here somewhere.

Ray

Condolences to you and yours, Rick.

I remember the last time I had the pleasure of sharing a moment with your Dad. As always, I walked away with a smile.

Bill Moore

SKY

Thank you all. It is sure heartwarming to see how much the people that meant so much think of him.

Today was the services, and I got to play Amazing Grace for him in church. It was such an honor to stand and play for him one more time, although as I take the stage in I&E and then with Mass Brass this Saturday, I am certain he will be there listening and cheering once again for me.