International Ties

I'm curios to know: Do any DCE/DCUK have ties, bond of friendship, connections with any DCI/DCA corps?

I know that currently Pioneer has strong ties with the South Africa Field Bands. and marches a few S. African Age outs every year. I've also heard that Cavaliers have in past years gone as far as loaning Beatrix a cook truck.I've marched with Mexicans, Canadians, and Japanese but not any one from Europe, sad to say.

Are there any standing ties[past or present]? Unofficial ones?

posted this in the international forum and got 2 replies stating Madison and Imperial Knights[DCUK] had strong ties, but nothing more. I know members cross over, but do any corps as units have connections with one another cross continent.

I'm curios to know: Do any DCE/DCUK have ties, bond of friendship, connections with any DCI/DCA corps?

I know that currently Pioneer has strong ties with the South Africa Field Bands. and marches a few S. African Age outs every year. I've also heard that Cavaliers have in past years gone as far as loaning Beatrix a cook truck.I've marched with Mexicans, Canadians, and Japanese but not any one from Europe, sad to say.

Are there any standing ties[past or present]? Unofficial ones?

posted this in the international forum and got 2 replies stating Madison and Imperial Knights[DCUK] had strong ties, but nothing more. I know members cross over, but do any corps as units have connections with one another cross continent.

Pioneer has had several kids from the Netherlands and Japan come through the ranks.

Edited by Latrobe's Finest

Look at this site and clck on "Club mid list" to see all the Dutch that marched drumcorps....

http://www.dutchindci.com/

I believe the most marched with BAC and Madison

regards,