Shenandoah Sound Open House

Slides or rotors?

. . .I just like busting D I C K's chops . . .

Donny

Must be a New York thing! :happy::wub:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I'm still bummed that I didn't get to see the slip-slide solos at I&E's this past year. Honestly, some of the things these guys can do with their "inferior obsolete" instruments just blows my mind!

Staff & Show Announcement are coming soon.

STAY TUNED!!!

Virginia's drum corps is looking forward to entertaining even more fans in 2009!!!

Staff & Show Announcement are coming soon.

STAY TUNED!!!

Virginia's drum corps is looking forward to entertaining even more fans in 2009!!!

How about a hint! :happy: I need some new material to play :smile:

How about a hint! :tongue: I need some new material to play :worthy:

You're just going to have to wait patiently like everyone else. I CAN promise that there will be some tasty notes for you to play. I can also promise that it will be something most people wouldn't expect. Definitely a new direction for Shenandoah Sound!

Hey! I'm still bummed that I didn't get to see the slip-slide solos at I&E's this past year. Honestly, some of the things these guys can do with their "inferior obsolete" instruments just blows my mind!

John Simpson's Slip Slide Baritone "Rhapsody in Blue/Slaughter on 10th Avenue" is still the best solo i've heard in any instrumentation.

Allez, mon ami....how 'bout I sen you a chart for de "French National Defile"....you may play witha cajun accent, mais non????

Jaques

How about a hint! :tongue: I need some new material to play :worthy:

Hey, Andrew, ya heard his "Stella By Starlight??????? Those pieces make wonderful bookends for that storied musician.

J

John Simpson's Slip Slide Baritone "Rhapsody in Blue/Slaughter on 10th Avenue" is still the best solo i've heard in any instrumentation.

:tongue: AMEN!

Now you did it! :worthy::worthy: Those songs will be going thru my head for the rest of the day until I get home. Got the urge to pick up my horn and play them. :tongue: