Simon Boyar featured on new record (and hello :-)

SBoyar

Hey Everyone,

My name is Simon Boyar and I'm TOTALLY new to this forum. This place is awesome! Its kind of hard to label what I do but lets just say for now I hit things and I live in Brooklyn. Recently, I just finished producing a few tracks for my friend Joey Pero. He has a fantastic trumpet album coming out. It was cool for me to have the opportunity to work/play (I play marimba, keyboards, hats, sing...you get the idea) on it.

I believe Joey is a visionary artist. He has put out an album of arrangements done with a vibe that is truly unique (as well of some of his own music). I don't normally do arrangements so it was a new experience for me and I think together we came up with some really new sounds for both percussion and trumpet. The other tracks on this album are awesome too with a lot of great artists featured.

Anyway, thought you guys might want to check this out.

myspace.com/joeyperotrumpet

"Blue Rondo"

"Defying Gravity"

peace and thx everyone,

S

PS-my own album starts production Dec 14th and will drop well... when it drops...

Nice marketing scheme, not sure if you will get any sales here. No drumcorps connection? Try market place for selling stuff bro.